As independent experts in global fund distribution, MFEX offers a complete solution for fund companies and distributors. With assets under administration of EUR 320 billion, MFEX is one of the leading B2B fund platforms. It provides access to 80,000 funds from nearly 1000 fund companies, and services over 350 institutional clients (including banks and insurance companies).
MFEX was founded 20 years ago and is now operating in 52 countries through 10 offices worldwide, with more than 300 employees. In September this year, MFEX have joined forces with Euroclear, one of the world's largest providers of domestic and cross-border settlement and related services for bond, equity, ETF and mutual fund transactions.
In September 2021, MFEX became a part of the Euroclear Group, one of the world’s largest providers of domestic and cross-border settlement and related services for bond, equity, ETF and mutual fund transactions, creating a new funds market utility.
More information available at www.mfex.com
Join MFEX !
The job holder primarily ensures the key responsibility of driving both internally – in collaboration with Euroclear Bank teams – and towards clients the successful delivery of client onboarding distribution services projects.
This function is suited to someone who is self-motivated, with a “can do” attitude, excellent communication, comfortable operating in a fast-paced international working environment.
You will be in charge of :
- Drive as dedicated onboarding manager several distribution services projects
- Work in close collaboration with EOC onboarding teams when applicable
- Support sales teams to present distribution services onboarding process and ensure confidence from the prospect in our ability with a reliable and efficient plan.
- Prepare, drive and present all onboarding related meetings with prospects and clients (kick-off, weekly follow-up, onboarding KPIs…).
- Ensure a smooth operational integration into the Rebates Collection Systems
- Ensure that onboarding projects under your responsibility are delivered according to the expected timeline with two key focus :
- Client satisfaction
- Generation of the expected P&L
- Proactively escalate to the head of clients onboarding – MFEX by EOC and/or to other relevant stakeholders any blocking factor and ensure a quick resolution.
- Ensure close collaboration with internal stakeholders to ensure a smooth transition :
- Account Management and Client Service
- Operational teams from MFEX & FundSettle
- Fund management company relationship teams
- Own and update your implementation projects on Salesforce and on shared folders to ensure clear and transparent monitoring
- Propose process enhancement aiming at increased efficiency
Governance and regulatory framework
Ensure adherence to risk and compliance policies and standards within its scope of responsibilities for herself and its teams
Previous experience in a B2B role within an international financial services organization;
Deep funds’ distribution business knowledge;
Excellent communication skills and ability to work transversally to get people commitment and ensure the realization of your target;
Project management skills & strong analytical skills with a solution-oriented mindset;
Client focus mindset ;
Fluency in English and French, both written and verbal. Any additional languages strongly appreciated
Our corporate language is English, please provide your application in English